IT’S ALWAYS SOMETHING.
WHICH IS WHY WE ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO HELP.
New, upgraded services are less than a month away! Here is what you will need to do on or after Tuesday April 26th
- Navigate to WWW.CITIZENSBANKWEB.COM
- On the top left of the page locate the Online Banking log-in section
- Use your existing login ID and click Login
- If you do not know your existing login ID please call us at 317.831.0110 well in advance of Tuesday, April 26th, as we expect traffic to be high that day
- The system will ask for your security code. Your security code is your existing user ID + the last four numbers of your Social Security Code
- For example if your login Id is jdoe and your Social Security Number is 123-45-6789, then your security code would be jdoe6789
- The system will then walk you through an initial registration process. You will choose new security questions, a new security image, a new security phrase, and a new password
- If we do not currently have an email address, for you on file, the system will prompt your to enter a valid email address at this time. your email address may be used for password resets, account alerts and additional communication from Citizens Bank.
- If you have a valid email address, you may always make changes by editing your profile
- ENJOY: your new online banking environment is packed full of tools designed to give you more control over your finances. Citizens Bank is committed to putting you in charge of your finances. Exercise your financial Independence!