General Inquiries

Our contact form is currently unavailable. Please contact us directly at 317-831-0110 or you can send us an email directly using We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

  • Disputes
  • How to dispute debit card transactions
  • With a Roth IRA, you typically pay taxes on the money before you contribute to your IRA. This means you generally can make qualifying withdraws once you reach 59 1/2 years of age without paying additional taxes on the distributions.

Contact Us

Main Office

Credit Cards: Lost or Stolen Cards/Fraud & Disputes
1-800 367-7576

Debit Cards: Lost or Stolen Cards/Fraud & Disputes
1-800 545-4274

24-Hour Account Info Line
1-800 811-8748

For Hearing Impaired Customers with TDD Equipment
1-888 851-5546

You are about to leave the official website for Citizens Bank. Click Continue to proceed or click the “x” above to close this and remain on our website.